This program is for new or returning skaters in CanSkate levels 1 to 3. Please visit our CANSKATE information page for more information.
- Parents/guardians may be required to assist their children on the ice until their skater can stand or get up off the ice without assistance. Covid policies does NOT allow for coaches or program assistants to touch your children.
If you are unsure whether or not a parent/guardian is required on the ice, please contact us at email@example.com to enquire.
If a parent or guardian is required to be on the ice for more than 2 sessions we are required to register the parent/guardian with Skate Canada, and the non refundable Skate Canada fee of $45 applies. All participants going on the ice including the parent/guardian that will be accompanying the child skater on the ice (if applicable) MUST wear a CSA approved hockey helmet and are required to wear skates.
- All Skaters can return for our Performance Development Camp and Public Performance February 24th, 28th, March 3rd, 7th and 10th.
- All the club polices and Covid-19 protocols must be followed.
- All waivers must be filled out and given to a club official for each skater on the ice, including any parents and guardians.
- All CanSkate sessions are Mondays and/or Thursdays at Centential Arena in Hanmer from 6:05 pm to 7:00 pm
- 5 minute off ice warm up - Ice time starts at 6:10 pm
*All fees are subject to a $45 non refundable Skate Canada Fee and a non-refundable $40 Administration fee
2021/2022 REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
For help with registration, click here